Accounts Receivable Assistant
Copart, Inc., primarily based in 1982 by Willis J. Johnson, began as a single salvage yard in California. Now headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Copart is a world chief in on-line vehicle auctions, and a premier trip spot for the resale and remarketing of autos. Copart’s revolutionary know-how and on-line public sale platform hyperlinks patrons and sellers all around the world. Copart in the intervening time operates larger than 200 areas in 11 nations, and has over 125,000 autos up for public sale day by day.
- Verifying and posting purchaser funds and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Maintains actual report of all incoming funds.
- Make sure that the funds acquired are posted properly timed and resolve the discrepancies, if any.
- Work collaboratively with completely different workforce members to verify accuracy in funds.
- Performs completely different related duties as assigned.
- Means to talk articulately and successfully with completely different people all through the agency.
- Means to work independently and in a fast-paced ambiance.
- Means to anticipate work needs and work collectively professionally with purchasers.
- Great organizational skills and a highlight to ingredient.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s diploma in Accounting or Finance is hottest.
- 0-2 years of labor experience.
- Good working information of MS Office merchandise significantly MS Excel.
What we Present!
- Aggressive Wage
- Full Medical Insurance coverage protection and Visa
- Annual Airfare Allowance
Job carry out
Accounting/Auditing and Finance
Motor Automotive Manufacturing