Successfully assist the Divisional Head in his/her day-to-day official work and perform and observe extreme necessities of secretarial experience in an effort to fulfill the organizational goals. Sturdy analytical experience required.
- Carry out the entire secretarial work required by the Divisional Head in an setting pleasant methodology to ensure the sleek working of the division.
- Establishes and maintains confidential info concerned with personnel and/or protection points; info actions taken on delicate factors, and is accountable for releasing information to authorized occasions.
- Arranges schedule of appointments for the Divisional Head, exercising discretion in committing Divisional Head’s time and in referring caller or buyer to a distinct relevant provide of information or service.
- Compile and type essential tales incorporating information from variety of sources.
- Arrange, hold and substitute a submitting system which ensures that documentation is unquestionably accessible.
- Take dictation from supervisor; prepares paperwork from notes, typed copy, powerful drafts, oral instructions, memos, transcripts of minutes and tales.
- Maintain a robust adjust to up on pending points and coordinate with the concerned of us in an effort to get the points achieved as desired.
- Beneath the supervision of the Divisional Head, hold and substitute the Divisional Prime quality Handbook.
- Put together on request, appointments, visits and journey preparations for the Divisional Head so that his/her time is used efficiently.
- Apply the Prime quality Protection and Prime quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 worldwide necessities and execute all obligations consistent with the division work procedures whereas reflecting EKFC Prime quality Protection.
Skills and Experience
Minimal Qualification: Bigger Secondary Certificates Qualification or equal qualification
- Great experience in Microsoft Office (Phrase, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sturdy Analytical experience required for compiling and analysing superior tales
- Presentation design experience required
- Diary Administration and prioritising conferences on a requirement basis
Experience: Minimal 3 years experience as a secretary to a Senior Supervisor.
Job carry out
Administrative and Analyst