Japanese Farming Jobs 2023 (Visa Support & Travel)
Apply for the famous Japanese Farming Jobs 2023. The Japanese Farmworker Jobs for foreigners with Airfare Tickets, Accommodation, and Monthly Salaries. More than 80% of foreigners are working in Japan in all sectors. But the Agriculture sector is rapidly growing in Japan. And the demand for Farmers is increasing day by day. Some examples of the tasks on the farm are feeding and cleaning animals, planting fruits and vegetables (such as potatoes, lettuce, leeks, tomatoes, strawberry, melons, etc.), and harvesting crops. Japan has the largest agriculture industry. The average pay for Farmer is JPY 7,900,345 a year and JPY 3,798 an hour in Tokyo, Japan. No IELTS or TOEFL is required.
If you are looking for a Job opportunity and you have completed your Bachelor, Master, or any education then you must try to work in Japan. Full Visa Sponsorship, Accommodation, and Travel Tickets will be provided by the Japanese companies. Japan is the third-largest economy in the world. Over 100,000 Foreigners are working in Japan. No previous knowledge about farming is needed for Farming Jobs in Japan. The Japanese farming company will pre-arrange your farm job in Japan prior to your trip to Japan, which means you can start it right after your arrival in Japan. More details are available below.
Details About Japanese Farming Jobs 2023
- Job Country: Japan
- Level: Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, and others
- Who can Apply: Anyone (Overseas), Foreign Applicants
- Japanese Level: Not necessary
- Visa Sponsorship: Yes
- Leave: Paid leave
- Transportation: Reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month
- Flight: Return flight
Task (Type of Work)
Your tasks may include:
- Working with horses, cows, and chickens: Feeding, clearing the dung out, cleaning machinery, milking, cleaning the animals, and selling products such as eggs, milk, ice cream, etc.
- Planting fruits and vegetables (e.g. pumpkins, potatoes, lettuces, leeks, tomatoes, strawberries, peaches, melons), caring, harvesting, processing and possibly selling produce locally
- Growing cut flowers and ornamental plants
- Seeding, growing, and harvesting crops such as rice, millet, corn, wheat
Accommodation and Meals
The farms offer accommodation and meals. The costs for accommodation and meals are deducted from your salary. It is a very small amount. The kind of accommodation may vary from farm to farm such as:
- Directly with the farmer’s family or at a separate farm staff accommodation
- Single room or dorm room
- Either cooked meals are provided to you, or you would get raw ingredients such as vegetables and meat that you can prepare on your own
List of Farming Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan
You can search and apply for All Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Japan from the sites given below:
- GaijinPot Jobs
- Jobs In Japan
- Tokyo Connections
- WeXpats Jobs
How to Find Agriculture Jobs in Japan
Many Japanese websites introduce agricultural jobs. The followings are websites that you should try to find agriculture-related Jobs in Japan. Copy these names on Google and then apply for the Farming Jobs from there.
- Noka no oshigoto navi
- Agri Navi
- Daiichiji Sangyo net
- Farm Help
- Hello Work
Other Japanese Companies Visa Sponsorship Jobs
Apart from farming, there are many other Japanese Visa Sponsorship Jobs are available that are open and you can apply. The initial contract is 2 years. Available in all sectors.
You will get a Salary: of ¥300,000 / Month, Visa Sponsorship, Paid leave, Transportation, Reimbursed up to 20,000 yen per month, and a Return flight upon completing the initial 2-year contract.
How to Apply (Application Process)
You’ll need to secure employment before arriving in Japan. You can apply directly and there will be direct hiring.
- First, you have to Visit Jobs In Japan
- Second, if you are not a Japanese Citizen, then you have to click on “Visa Offered”
- Under Visa Offered all the Jobs Opportunities will be available in Japan for International Applicants that are available with Visa Sponsorship.
- Use the Filter and select the Job Category “Education, Teaching, Training.”, IT, Engineering, or anything.
- Once you get an offer for a Job, they will assist you with all the Visa processes for coming to Japan.
Jobs Details :
Company : Japanese Companies Visa Sponsorship
Job Role : fruits and vegetables
Career Level : Mid Career
Job Type : Full Time
Min. Education : Hight School /Secondary
Job Category : Agriculture Jobs
Gender : Any
Nationality : Any
Min. Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Job Location : Japan
State : Japan
Country : Japan
Salary : Salary: of ¥300,000 / Month
Benefits : As Per Japan Law
Listed By : Employer
Email : [email protected]