Snapchat Internship 2022-23 | Snapchat Intern Program
Launch your career with Snapchat. Submit your Resume (CV) for the Snapchat Internship 2022-23. The Snapchat Intern Program offices are open. Snapchat Internship program for International applicants who are looking for bright, diverse vibrant culture, and new ideas, and make every day at Snap feel fun, fresh, and different. The Snap Inc. Intern Program invites students to work with some of the brightest minds in the world. Interns are encouraged to make a real impact here at Snap. They hire smart, kind, and creative students from across the globe who make up our Snap Intern Class.
Snapchat believes that the best products come from a collaboration of different kinds of people. That’s why they are focusing on hiring students from diverse schools, Universities, and various backgrounds and with specific skill sets for each team hosting an intern. An internship at Snap provides an environment where you’re encouraged to grow.
The interns will work in different fields with a focus on Engineering, Product, Research, and Business. But participants from various backgrounds can apply. The Internships are open to Undergraduate to Ph.D. students. You will be paired with a mentor throughout the duration of your internship. Just like Snapchat, you should also apply for META Internship, Microsoft Internship, and Google Summer Internships. Are you ready to launch your career at Snapchat? The complete benefits, fun, and details about the Snapchat Internship Program are available below.
About Snapchat Internship Program 2022
- Company: Snapchat
- Level: Undergraduate, master’s, MBA, and Ph.D.
- Deadline: All-Year Open
The duration of the Technical and non-technical Internship teams for 3-4 month sessions throughout the year.
Students have a variety of experiences across various Undergraduate, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs.
Benefits of Internship
- Paid Internship
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
Snapchat Intern Program
- CONNECT: You will be paired with a mentor throughout the duration of your internship. There are also opportunities for you to seek informal mentorship through our Employee Resource Groups as well as other authentic mentorship connections throughout your internship.
- NETWORK: Snap Interns also have a lot of fun together! From Beach Days to Bowling to Virtual Trivia Games, we offer a wide variety of opportunities to network and have fun with your intern cohort!
Ready to Apply?
- Before you apply, ensure your resume is up to date as this will be the first piece of information our team will see.
- Review the job description and align your experience with the role you’re applying for.
- Keep it to one page – we know you’re more than a piece of paper, so try to let your resume reflect that. If we need additional information about your work, your recruiter will work with you to collect that info.
How to Prepare
If you’re selected to interview, you will conduct a series of interviews – which may be via phone or video conference. You can review our How We Interview Guide and Technical How We Interview Guide for some tips to get prepared for your interview with Snap.
How to Apply
All the details, information, and application procedure for the Snapchat Internship Program are available on their official website. Visit Snapchat Official Intern Website.