UNDP Graduate Program 2023 (Fully Funded)
The UNDP is a Fully Funded all-expenses covered 2-year Graduate program at UNDP Regional Office or UNDP HQ, New York, United States. The United Nations Development Program has launched a UNDP Graduate Program 2023 for recent graduates. The program is open to all applicants from all around the world of any nationality. The UNDP will Full Provide Visa Sponsorship, Relocation Support, Air Tickets, and all other required things. The Young graduates will have a chance to work in UNDP. Around 40 Applicants will Join this Year as Graduate trainees. Each and every expense will be covered by UNDP.
The aim of the UNDP Trainee program is to equip outstanding young graduates with the skills and experience required to kick-start a career in international development, Sustainable Development Goals, build better futures, and make a positive difference in the world! UNDP is currently working in 170 countries in the world, and they may be assigned tasks in more than one location in the world during their two years.
Details About UNDP Graduate Program 2023
- Organization: UNDP
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded+Visa Sponsorship+Air Tickets
- Eligible Countries: Open for All
- Deadline: 12 October 2022
About UNDP 2023 Graduate Program
This will be an Entry Level Program Successful candidates will be included in the 2023 Graduate Programme Pool. This pool will be used to fill entry-level positions that may become available in the course of 2023.
Lol! There are a lot of benefits. The UNDP Graduate Trainee Programme will cover all the expenses. Now, what do you want more?
- A competitive entry-level salary.
- Ticket for travel between your location and your duty station.
- Paid annual leave.
- Paid sick leave.
- Health and disability insurance.
- Pension contributions.
Candidates who are looking for Temporary/Permanent UNDP Jobs can apply for the UNDP Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2023 (Apply Now)
What you will do? (Task)
The Graduate Programme offers a unique opportunity to contribute to UNDP’s mandate.
- Program and Policy: In this stream, you will contribute to UNDP’s programs and project activities.
- Corporate Operations: In this stream, you will contribute to management services that support the effective implementation of UNDP programs, or work in the area of organizational policies, processes, and oversight.
- Job Location: UNDP office in any of our 170 locations around the world.
- The applicants must be citizens of the countries where UNDP operates to support SDGs.
- If you have completed Masters: A completed Master’s degree in a relevant field (with not more than 2 years of work experience)
- If you have completed only Bachelors: A completed Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (with a minimum of 2 years and not more than 3 years of relevant, paid work experience)
UNDP encourages applications from a wide range of relevant degree courses:
- Areas and Fields: Political science, public administration, international relations, development studies, economics, statistics, data management, environmental science, or a related field. Please review UNDP’s areas of work.
- business or public administration, finance, law, procurement or supply chain management, human resources management, economics, data management, or a related field.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
The last date to complete and submit an online application for the UNDP Graduate Programme 2023 is 12th October 2022
How to Apply for UNDP Graduate Program
The application process is online and you can access the online application link by visiting the Apply now button below.
Jobs Details :
Company : UNDP Graduate
Job Role : Project activities
Career Level : Mid Career
Job Type : Full Time
Min. Education : Hight School /Secondary
Job Category : Management Jobs
Gender : Any
Nationality : Any
Min. Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Job Location : US
State : US
Country : US
Salary : Depend upon job title
Benefits : As Per US Law
Listed By : Employer
Email : [email protected]