ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
The Applications are open to apply for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland. The ETH Fellowship is a 2 Months Internship for all international applicants from around the world. This Summer Internship offers Undergraduates, and Graduates an opportunity to spend their summer, and practical internship experience at Zurich University, Switzerland. Two months in summer and is open to all students worldwide. Switzerland is home to some of the Worlds best International Internship Programs. All the expenses will be covered and this is a Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland. The application process is online too.
Submit your online applications. The Program will run from 1 July – 31 August. Please note that the time and duration of the fellowship are fixed to cover the full two months of July and August. The ETH is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics University. All the Undergraduates, Masters’s, and Graduate Students are Eligible. Formal evidence of language proficiency is not required. IELTS OR TOEFL is NOT Required. More details about the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland are available below.
Details About ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland
- Country: Zurich, Switzerland
- University Name: ETH Zurich
- Duration: 2 Months (1 July to 31 August 2022)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
The ETH Zurich Summer Internship 2023 is a paid internship. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be covered.
- Accommodations will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance (to Cover Housing & Living Expenses)
Switzerland: Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics University that offers internships in the Following Fields:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- All Students worldwide are eligible. No restrictions on nationality
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics).
- Must have completed at least 2 Years of Education in bachelor’s.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
- Your CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Previous Experience Required?
No, we welcome students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application period: 15 November – 15 December at 13:00 (Central European Time).
- Communication of the admission decision: Applicants will be notified by e-mail by February.
- Duration of the program: The program will take place from 1 July – 31 August.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The step-by-step application process for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 is available below:
The application is now open! Before applying make sure you have read how to apply and prepared all required documents as PDF files.
- First, you need to register with SiROP
(press CTRL+click to open in a new window)To register search for your home university in the list provided or create an account using an email address. After your registration, SiROP offers you to affiliate with your own institution. To create such an affiliation is NOT a required step if you want to apply.
2. After completing your SiROP registration follow this link:
3. Click the «Apply now» button at the top of the linked SiROP opportunity.
Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.
Jobs Details :
Company : ETH Summer Internship 2023
Job Role : Engineering
Career Level : Mid Career
Job Type : Full Time
Min. Education : Hight School / Secondary
Job Category : Internship
Gender : Any
Nationality : Any
Min. Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Job Location : Switzerland
State : Switzerland
Country : Switzerland
Salary : Depend Upon the Job Title
Benefits : As per Switzerland Law
Listed By : Employer