UNDP Summer Internship 2023 (Apply Without IELTS)
The UNDP Summer Internship 2023 is a six months internship program at the United Nations Development HQ, New York. All applicants who are interested to Join a UNDP Internship program should apply online through the Portal. This is a Paid internship and all the interns will be paid a Monthly stipend to cover their expenses and other costs related to some exposure and sightseeing. The UNDP Summer Internship 2023 is without IELTS. No IELTS is needed to apply for the United Nations Development Internship Programme. This is one of the Exciting and famous opportunities by UNDP. Participants can also apply for the UNDP Graduate Program 2023.
Applicants doing Undergraduate, Graduate Degree in Any Academic Field are Eligible. There is No Registration Fee or any IELTS/TOEFL requirement. The Duration of UNDP Internship 2023 is 3-6 months. Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral students are eligible to apply for this International Internship Program. The candidates can apply at any time. The application process for the UNDP Summer Internship 2023 is available below.
Details About UNDP Summer Internship 2023
- Host Organization: The United Nations Development Program
- Location: New York
UNDP internships should not exceed 6 months. Exceptionally, internships may last 9 months when they are being completed for academic credit.
Financing for the Internship
- The UNDP would be given a Monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend that covers the internship-associated costs, could vary from station to station.
- The interns will have chances to get further UNDP or UN system assignments in the future.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions or the government.
Who can Apply?
UNDP is Looking For Talented, Motivated, and Passionate like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization.
In order to be considered for an internship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- All National and International Students are eligible.
- Recent graduates are Eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Current students in an Undergraduate school program from a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant
- All Nationality holders are eligible.
- No Registration Fee.
- No Work Experience is required.
- English of Applicants must be Fluent in both Written and Spoken.
Steps to Apply for the UNDP Internship
- You have to apply online through the UNDP Job website.
- You will find an Internship at UNDP Job Section.
- Select a relevant field of interest and select to apply button.
- Every internship has a different and exclusive deadline, so make sure to follow the exact deadline for the exact internship program.
How to Apply
The application process is online. Make sure to submit all documents in Online Portal. Due to the Large Application Pool, UNDP will only notify the Successful Applicants. To Apply, please visit the button below.