World Food Program Internship 2022 | Fully Funded
Oh, Ho Ho Ho. The World Food Program Internship 2022 is finally here. The World Food Internship Programme 2022 is now open and accepting applications. WFP is the World’s largest humanitarian organization under the United Nations. It offers Internships for Undergraduates and Graduates from all over the world. This would be an excellent opportunity for students who want to gain practical work experience and work in a diverse team. All the Expenses will be covered in World Food Internship Program 2022.
The World Food Programme has been awarded a Gold Standard Internship Host Badge by The University of Oxford for the support and the quality of the internship experience it has provided to its students over the last few years. The World Food Programme is always looking for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic students from around the world.
WFP’s internships normally last between two and eight months. It adds a handsome amount of stipend. There are many opportunities under the United Nations. You can also apply for WHO Internship Programme as well as United Nations Internship. All the applications should be submitted online. The detailed information about the WFP Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About WFP Internship Program 2022
- Organization: World Food Program
- Duration:2 and 8 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies from Position to Position
- A Stipend of a Maximum of $1000/Month
- Travel Tickets Reimbursement will be given to the candidates of developing countries.
- Subject knowledge will be enhanced through performing the tasks in a real-life environment.
Eligibility Criteria for the WFP Internship
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated in the last six months
- Completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Motivated, team player, and open to new challenges
- Working knowledge of English (other UN languages are a plus)
- Interested in learning and taking a first step in the humanitarian sector
There is No Specific Deadline for the World Food Internship. The Deadline varies from Position to Position. A lot of Internship Positions are open.
How to Apply for World Food Internship Program
- Students have to apply through the official website of WFP
- Register and create your online CV.
- You have to read the detailed information here
- Click on find Internships here. It will list down all the WFP Internships.