EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland | Fully Funded
Dive into cutting-edge and apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland. EPFL ranks as one of the most successful institutions in Europe. The Internship application for the summer of 2023 is open. All international Undergraduate (Bachelors), Graduate (Masters) students are eligible for the EPFL Summer Fellowship 2023. Participants get the chance to learn new skills and gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists. Make the most of your Summer and enjoy your upcoming summer in any other country. The EPFL will cover all the Expenses of the Interns.
The Internship is open to Bachelor and Master students of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering, any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology, (Life Sciences, biology, biophysics, chemistry, bioengineering, bioinformatics, quantitative biology, and related fields.). You will be Placed at the École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) University.
Applicants enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering are also eligible. The Duration of the EPFL Summer Internship is three Months and that Starts in 2nd week of July 2023. There is NO Application Fee Required, NO IELTS, or any Language Requirements. The complete details about the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland are available below.
Details About EPFL Summer Internship 2023
- Country: Switzerland
- Open to: Bachelor, Master Students
- University: École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne University
- Internship Duration: 3 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 4th December 2022
EPFL is a Fully Funded Internship in Swizterland for all Undergraduate & Master Students. Selected students will receive the following:
- Monthly Living Allowance of 1’600 CHF to Cover their Housing and Living Expenses.
- Airfare Travel Costs to & From Switzerland will be Refunded.
The Summer Internship is available in all academic fields Open to Bachelor’s and Master’s students.
- BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- Any field of Engineering, Science, and Technology.
You will need to upload a CV, all your University Transcripts, and a Letter of Motivation in PDF (ideally on one page and anyway not longer than two pages).
- Any Student with any nationality from around the world is eligible.
- International applicants as well as applicants from European countries are also eligible.
- You must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D. programs are not eligible.
The Deadline to apply for the EPFL Summer Internship 2023 is 4th December 2022
Decision on acceptance: Before 25th JANUARY through email.
Fellowship period: About three months, usually between MAY to SEPTEMBER (flexible).
The period agreed directly with the hosting lab.
How to Apply (Application Process)
You have to apply online. All the details and online application links are available on the official Website. Please Visit the Button below.