OIST Internship in Japan 2023 | Fully Funded
Apply for the OIST Internship in Japan 2023. The OIST Japanese Internship Program is now open. This Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology. All Costs will be Covered in Japan Internship Program. The Undergraduate, Graduates Students from all around the world are eligible for the OIST Japanese Internship Program. OIST Internship in Japan Will Change Your Life.
You Don’t Need to give any IELTS or other language Tests to be selected for the Japan Internship program. The Minimum Duration of the OIST Internship will be between 2 & 6 months, Normally 10 to 12 weeks. There will be No Extension. A diverse range of academic Fields is available for the Interns to work in relevant Fields of their Interest. OIST provides a Friendly environment and other Social Activities during their Internship program.
Enjoy your Summer Internship Program in Japan. OIST is a paid internship in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. So, everyone takes this Opportunity Seriously and apply with your full Interest and make sure to read all the details given below.
Details About OIST Internship in Japan 2023
- Country: Japan
- Internship Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Available Fields: Multiple Fields
- Deadline: 15th October 2022
The Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Provides a Fully Funded all Expenses Covered Internship Program. All costs of the Selected participants will be covered Under the OIST internship. This is a paid internship in Japan
- Round Trip Airfare Travel Tickets for successful applicants are arranged by the OIST
- Visa support
- On or off-campus Housing Accommodation
- Commuting Support
- Allowance (Stipend) – 2,400 JPY Per day (taxable)
OIST Internship Fields
The OIST Graduate School offers internship Opportunities in Multiple fields to Undergraduate & Graduate Students as Research Interns. This will give them an opportunity to gain experience & learn a specific technique.
They will work under the direction of a Professor at OIST. As an Intern, the following fields are available to do Research.
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Neuroscience, Mathematics, Computational Science, Environmental, Ecological and Marine Sciences, Science, Engineering, and Medical.
Required Application Materials
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Interest
- A letter of Recommendation
- Academic Transcript
- ID Photo
Note: You must enter all the details in the application form (Given below) at once and cannot resubmit an application. Once you have obtained all the documents above, please attach and apply to the program through Online Application.
The Following Eligibility Criteria will be Consider for OIST Paid Internships Abroad.
- Students who are enrolled in a Graduate Degree program in Universities, Colleges, Junior colleges, & vocational schools.
- Students who are enrolled in an Undergraduate Degree program in universities, colleges, junior colleges, and vocational schools in Japan OR Overseas.
- Recent Graduates of such institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Currently, Enrolled students must have approval from their home institution. If you are currently a student, please confirm with your institution.
- Bachelor Year 3rd and 4th and Master Year 1st & 2nd students are particularly encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline (Important)
The laat date to apply for the OIST Japanese Internship in Japan 2023 for the Spring 2023 is 15th October 2022
How to Apply for the OIST Research Internship Program
All the Application Process is Completely Online. There is No Separate Application. Fill the Online Application Form, Upload all the Documents. Please Remember, You can not save Your Application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OIST Japan Internship Program